Southgate are a family owned business, employing over 60 people across multiple disciplines. We adopt a 'can do' attitude with a collaborative approach.
IT Application Support Analyst
To support, manage and improve the IT applications used across the business.
- Keen and enthusiastic to learn the business, applications and make a difference
- Sound understanding of IT applications, integration, databases, and reporting systems
- Business skills and technical IT knowledge with an ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Listening ability and patience
- Customer service and relationship management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous working experience in technology for two+ year(s) preferred
- IT qualified to HNC level and above and/or relevant working experience
- Provide application support to internal teams and to external partners as required. Identify and resolve application issues
- Manage ticketing system and maintain a database of issues and resolutions
- Maintain and update technical documents and procedures
- Assist with EDI integration to business partners
- Deliver regular and customised training to teams within the business
- Prepare maintenance plans and upgrade schedules for the organisation’s systems
- Develop reports for teams across the business
To apply for this role please complete the details below.