Southgate are a family owned business, employing over 60 people across multiple disciplines. We adopt a 'can do' attitude with a collaborative approach.
QC & Returns Assistant
This highly rewarding and ever evolving job role requires a positive and highly detail orientated person. A background in compliance or quality control would be desirable but not essential also able to use Microsoft Office to a decent standard.
You will be responsible for all inbound returns and checking they are in good working order as well as quality control of inbound returns. As well as processing returns you will be involved in supplier compliance and investigating quality issues with products, being confident dealing with high profile suppliers and delivering results in a timely manner.
The essential skills
- Friendly Disposition
- Liaising with Departments
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Excel Literate
Skills and experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Experience in quality control/compliance
- Experience using SAP
- Warehouse Returns
- Potentially handling low risk QC
- Assisting with Machinery / Tool / product testing
- Product certification/Risk Level categorization
- Admin assistance
- Europa NCR’s Assistance
- Product repackaging
- Quality control checking returned goods
- Assistance where required with Officer & Manager
- Handling inbound complaints and categorising them
To apply for this role please complete the details below.