Southgate Global employs people across multiple disciplines. We adopt a 'can do' attitude with a collaborative approach.
Supply Chain Analyst
To provide efficient and accurate stock levels with just in time delivery, yet maintain optimum stock to deliver customer WOW experience.
Friendly can do attitude, personable and enjoy working within a team environment. Always holding our colleagues in highest respect. Orderly, efficient and professional with a high level of speed and accuracy, attention to detail and excellent time management skills. Works well under pressure and is a quick to embrace change. To contribute to the company’s goal for outstanding customer buying experience.
- Pass in Maths and English
- Previous Experience in stock management and forecasting
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work under pressure both individually and as part of a team
- Proven success in previous supply chain role
- Strong global communication skills on both telephonic and email level
- Understanding of commodity codes will be beneficial
- Experience in currency conversion will be beneficial
- Previous Experience with HMRC documents will be beneficial
- Knowledge and previous experience on SAP Business One key
- MRP Management
- Ensuring all orders placed are with 100% cost price accuracy
- Optimize storage through proficient ordering
- Supporting the barcode activity and liaising with suppliers to ensure compliance with barcoding requirements.
- Holding stock level on figure set by COO.
- Quick solutions to sales challenges
- Invoice Query’s
- Support Implementing Procedures
- Reviewing all MRP categories every 2 months
- To hold sufficient stock to maintain 100% customer satisfaction yet maintain highest stock turn possible
- Become a key player in fulfilling our Mission, Vision and Values
To apply for this role please complete the details below.